Label 2D
It seems you aren't registered or logged in. Register an account and join the clan or log in if you already have an account!

--Chemistry
Label 2D
It seems you aren't registered or logged in. Register an account and join the clan or log in if you already have an account!

--Chemistry
Label 2D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official website of the CS2D clan, Label.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LABEL CLAN CLOSING DOWN

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chemistry
Admin
Admin
Chemistry

LABEL CLAN CLOSING DOWN Empty
PostSubject: LABEL CLAN CLOSING DOWN   LABEL CLAN CLOSING DOWN Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:13 am

I'm sorry to say but Label clan is closing down. It is in bad shape and most of the members have left or have gone inactive. I don't think also that I can save the clan and bring it back up. No activity has happened much as well. So, I'm sorry for this happening. It has been fun playing with you guys!

Be well and keep being PRO!

-Chem
Back to top Go down
https://label2d.forumtl.com
Noodles
Admin
Admin
Noodles

PostSubject: Re: LABEL CLAN CLOSING DOWN   LABEL CLAN CLOSING DOWN Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:18 am

Sad to hear. LES GO KISS SOME BEDES!!1
Back to top Go down
TriaLens
Clan Member
Clan Member
TriaLens

PostSubject: Re: LABEL CLAN CLOSING DOWN   LABEL CLAN CLOSING DOWN Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:40 am

Don't blame yourself blame it to someone who didn't active .If this clan are really need to close , Close it .The important is you did your best to this clan even am just member and always playing as the player that never showing his true skill.You did a good you this clan. ( ( THANKS FOR READING MY REPLY ) ) Very Happy with a Sad
Back to top Go down
Chemistry
Admin
Admin
Chemistry

PostSubject: Re: LABEL CLAN CLOSING DOWN   LABEL CLAN CLOSING DOWN Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:32 pm

TriaLens wrote:
Don't blame yourself blame it to someone who didn't active .If this clan are really need to close , Close it .The important is you did your best to this clan even am just member and always playing as the player that never showing his true skill.You did a good you this clan. ( ( THANKS FOR READING MY REPLY ) ) Very Happy with a Sad

Thank you TriaL and sorry that the clan had to shutdown right after you just joined! I hope we continue to play together !
Back to top Go down
https://label2d.forumtl.com
TriaLens
Clan Member
Clan Member
TriaLens

PostSubject: Re: LABEL CLAN CLOSING DOWN   LABEL CLAN CLOSING DOWN Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 1:14 am

I always playing thx
Back to top Go down
Xcd

PostSubject: Re: LABEL CLAN CLOSING DOWN   LABEL CLAN CLOSING DOWN Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 3:22 am

AW!!! chem, why u say the clan never shutdown.. you lied... so, we all are not members of this clan? imma quit :DDDDDD
i love boys
Back to top Go down
TriaLens
Clan Member
Clan Member
TriaLens

PostSubject: Re: LABEL CLAN CLOSING DOWN   LABEL CLAN CLOSING DOWN Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:15 am

xD lol!
Back to top Go down
Noodles
Admin
Admin
Noodles

PostSubject: Re: LABEL CLAN CLOSING DOWN   LABEL CLAN CLOSING DOWN Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 9:48 am

Xcd wrote:
AW!!! chem, why u say the clan never shutdown.. you lied... so, we all are not members of this clan? imma quit :DDDDDD

Aaaaaand dat is teh reason why we don't like you as TiC. Nope, he did NOT lied. We shut it down because of too much immature members like you and some are inactive. We are now focusing on Shield squad.

Me iz say clan is now shutdown, now you go out is now because you iz not english you iz need to learn to iz english like iz mine english is good iz becows i love iz english here so you iz need learn it. jajajaja
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LABEL CLAN CLOSING DOWN   LABEL CLAN CLOSING DOWN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LABEL CLAN CLOSING DOWN
Page 1 of 1